CIMCon has been designing custom programmed data system solutions since its incorporation in 1999. We believe data solutions should:
- Be client driven in design. Clients know their business best.
- Make your work easier. Not harder.
- Be easy to use by all staff. No experience necessary.
- Include data reporting that is simple yet powerful. Numbers speak volumes, and dollars.
- Be affordable. Technology shouldn't eat up all the budget.
President & CEO Profile
Lynne A. Lesnick, M.S. founded Creative Information Management Concepts, Inc. in 1999. While working for 15 years on large scale federal research grants, she saw a need to bridge technology with client services outside of the research world. In 1999, while preparing to teach an undergraduate course at the University of Pittsburgh on integrating clinical and research practices, she found that many of her colleagues outside the university setting were looking for ways to bridge together day-to-day practices, data documentation, board and funders' requirements, and reporting in an efficient way. She took her experience as a researcher, program evaluator, and peer-reviewed published research author to found CIMCon, Inc. Her extensive experience in data systems design & programming, management, administration, statistical analyses and grant & research writing built CIMCon into the strong data solutions provider that it is today.